søndag, april 29, 2007

Liten ting..

Step 1: Put your MP3 player on random.
Step 2: Post the first lines of the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: NO CHEATING.

1: I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel
2: We're like two fingers, on the same hand
3: In the distance day was dawning, comes to me the early morning
4: My baby's got a heart of stone, can't you people just leave her alone
5: I really love you baby, I love what you've got. Let's get together, we can Get hot
6: Chaneil an t-adhar os cionn Lunnainn a nochd soileir no dorch.
7: I've been a wild rover for many a year
8: You remind me of the baby
What baby? the baby with the power
What power? power of voodoo
Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the baby
9: By yon bonnie banks and by yon bonnie braes
10: Face down in the gutter, won't admit defeat, though his clothes are soiled and black
11: There is a house in New Orleans, they call the..........
12: There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
13: I've just come back from the Isle of Skye, Im no very big and I'm awful shy
14: I wake up every day to see her back again Screaming my name through the astral plane
15: Evig minnes vi de tapre som levde under vår hordes hammer
Evig er krigen mot de av lyset, til de møter dødens ansikt, dødens kulde
Vinder av kulde skal komme, for å fryse kristenmanns blod
16: Moving forward using all my breath, making love to you was never second best
17: Oh girl we are the same, We are young and lost and so afraid
18: Since I find out that all of this, Is nothing more than emptiness, Filled with impermanence
19: Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup. They slither while they pass
20: High on Diesel and gasoline, psycho for drum machine
21: -----Working out in the weight room
You're trying to make it pay
22: Please could you stay awhile to share my grief
For its such a lovely day
23: I wanna be a fucking prize winning drag queen
With the platform boots and the tombstone looks
24: Tale as old as time
True as it can be
25: Det var en gang en sommer, i nittehundreognittitre


3 kommentarer:

Lothiane sa...

Aha, jeg svarte på den engelske bloggen din, jeg. Komplisert dette her. ;)

Sekkepipehilsen fra Oslo!

Ann-Kristin sa...

25 er ihvertfall Tale as Old as Time ifra Skjønnheten og Udyret :P

Anonym sa...

Altså... Jeg mente 24... ><